Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. From preparing her fancy dress, hair and makeup to ordering expensive flowers, every girl would like to make this night special. A ride in a limousine to the big event can do just that and more; transforming Prom night into an extraordinarily memorable and enchanting evening.
But not all transportation companies are created equally. In fact, sometimes, chartering a limo from a poor quality company can ruin the entire night, which is why the experts at NJ Limousine have a few tips on chartering professional and reliable chauffeured transportation:
1. Talk to your friends early. The demand for transportation during the spring season can be overwhelming when so many others are chartering transportation for Prom, graduation, and even weddings! Talk to your friends early and decide who will be in your limo group, so that you can book your reservations and get the vehicle you want.
2. Show up in style. A unique chauffeured car will definitely set you apart from the rest. There are many styles available such as stretch limos with special interiors, sedans and party buses. Depending on the number of people you will have in the car with you, you may want a certain make or model. Choose something that suits your mood and shows you off.
3. Allow time to take lots of pictures. You’re definitely going want some memories, so plan for everyone to meet up for pre-Prom at one location (make sure the limo company and the chauffeur have address and directions). This will eliminate wasting time that can be used for taking pictures and hanging with friends. You can even ask the driver to position the chauffeured vehicle to be a part of the shot.
4. Ask about our perks. We provide beverages, and tunes for the ride over to the party. Ask in advance about the amenities that are available, such as sparkling cider to toast the night away. Also ask about the type of music available – be prepared to take some mix CD’s that will have enough music for the whole ride so that you have the coolest music for the special night!
5. Extend the night. Don’t forget that there is always a post-prom party. Remember to book your ride for a few extra hours to ensure you have time to have a great time! Most importantly, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Prom Tips for Parents
Prom night is one of the most anticipated nights on the teen calendar. From the moment your son or daughter find their date, to the moment he or she shows up at the door, every moment needs to count towards making the night both safe and special. Though you may worry about your child staying out late on Prom night, hiring a chauffeured car for the most important social event of the year can transform Prom night into an extraordinarily memorable, safe and enchanting evening for your teenager and offer the parent the peace of mind to make it through!
We at NJ Limousine suggests these five tips when you hire a transportation service for your teenager’s big night:
1. Ask the limousine company for the Prom Promise. This is a document that teens sign in agreement of not drinking or taking drugs on Prom night. We offer our limousine and chauffeured transportation contract as a way to give parents an outlet to discuss the importance of safety on Prom with their teens.
2. Give us curfew. That’s right! Our chauffeur will abide by any rules you set forth, and will make sure to pick up and drop off your kids at a designated hour. This is a great way ensure your kids make it home on time, no excuses.
3. Check the industry associations to make sure our company is reputable. We at NJ Limousine must abide by special insurance regulations and service rules. Do your due diligence as a parent to ensure your child and friends are safe and secure.
4. Set some ground rules. As the parent, you have the right to tell us what will and will not be tolerated in the vehicle. For example, you can ask that the chauffeur keep the privacy screen down for the entire ride, so that he/she has a full grasp of what your kids are up to. If any of your rules are broken, the chauffeur can turn the car around and bring your kids home.
5. Remember to sit back and relax. Our reputable limousine company hires drivers with proper training and licensing. Our chauffeurs are used to carting around excited passengers all day long, so they know how to keep things under control.
NEW JERSEY PROM LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Free Limo Quote